Please support SEF during Give DeKalb County on May 6, 2021
SocialShares (2) Since 2014, more than $3.7 million has been raised through Give DeKalb County to support nonprofit organizations in DeKalb County, Illinois. Just last year, over $1.2 million was raised from 7,534 donations!
Give DeKalb County:
– Features a 24-hour online giving day on May 6, 2021
– Allows donors to give by mail April 22 – May 6, 2021
– Engages donors, builds community, and raises awareness for nonprofits
– Boosts every dollar donated with the Bonus Pool
“Sycamore Has Been Good To Me”
Sycamore students, parents, and alumni! A sycamore parent and SEF have teamed up to raise funds for a Sycamore Activity Tunnel by selling “Sycamore Has Been Good to Me” T-shirts and Sweatshirts. The tunnel will be used for athletics and at special events conducted by the district and community. A 2017 Sycamore graduate, Victoria Ruud, who is currently attending Kishwaukee College studying graphic design, has designed the graphics. Once the money for the tunnel has been raised, additional funding will go to SEF to help provide grant money for the teachers and students in the district.
- Long sleeve shirt–SYCAMORE HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME
- Short sleeve shirt–SYCAMORE HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME
- Women’s cut short sleeve shirt–SYCAMORE HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME
- Crewneck sweatshirt–SYCAMORE HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME
- Donation–SYCAMORE HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME
Looking for the perfect gift to honor your loved one at Sycamore High School for a lifetime? The Legacy Bricks are a great opportunity for special recognition in the area surrounding the Peter L. Johnson statue at Sycamore High School. The proceeds from the brick sales will benefit the Sycamore Education Foundation and the Sycamore Sports Boosters.
The deadline to purchase is April 15, 2021.